A high performance hard wax for immaculate Brazilians. Hard bean wax is ideal if you're used to using traditional hot wax and is particularly effective on the bikini area including Brazilian waxing.
It contains Arnica for its anti-inflammatory and healing and calming properties and moisturises the skin.
Suitable for use on all body areas.
1. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
2. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Skin Preparation Cleanser.
3. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
4. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
5. The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
6. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY POSITIVE RESULTS OCCURRING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE/MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY CHANGES THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE DECLARING THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED OR COMPETANT ENOUGH TO USE IT IF IN DOUBT PLEASE DO NOT BUY!